Suprise
So, there is a LOT of rain all through the Alps, so we decided to head south to Venice. Pete and I will be headed back to the Alps to climb on Thursday night through Sunday morning. In the meantime Venice is just a wonderfully different world and we've done alot of walking again. I was actually suprised by how clean the water looks and even though the city in general looks pretty run down, it still manages to be charming. We went out to Murano to see the famous glass works today. Some great things there, maybe a gift or two? Here are some quick downloads...
Bergen:

Fjords:
Venice:


Still having a great time and I don't miss you at all yet... ;-) Love, Eric

2 Comments:
Ah, now i know where the sun is, in bella italia ;) cause she is not in stuttgart:(
Hope the weather is getting better- especially from thursday on!!
tschüß christine
Hi Eric,
You should send an Email to Miran in Slovenia! His son is your age and wants to meet you and visit us in CT. He has asked me every week when you will be in the area....he is looking forward to meeting you. They are only 2 hours east from Venisia!
hey Eric...A gift? YES Venician glass !!!!! Carry that with you in the backpack!
Are you eating well? Good Food? How's the budget holding up?
I finished the brick wall!
You know what Eric .....I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mommy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]