ESG

Not so bad...

Jun 23, 2007

Update...

Just want to leave a quick note to let you know that we are here. Went on a GREAT hike today. Basiically went up the mountain next to the one that the tram is on. Can't find anywhere to download my pictures, but I'd bet they look just like those ones that I put up before. It is an incredibly nice place. It seems Scandinavia in general has some of the happiest people of anywhere I've ever been. Hope everything else is well with you all.

Love, Eric

P.S. Regarding the bungs on the Amistad. I only did what they told me, but since the statute of limitations is over I think I can safely laugh about the fact that every day I would start doing them the way I had been told to the day before, then someone would come up to me and tell me to NEVER do them that way, and that other guy doesn't know anything. So, I guess the good news is that it hasn't sunk yet. Right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Eric. Remember me? i am the one who always calls you a hobo, it was nice that you stopped by in sweden And visited us in Lemshaga/ingarö, i would like to see you again sometime and Btw. Tell Kevin that i didint mean it when i said he was normal... Bye hope you have a wonderful Europe trip Send a mail anytime anytime on Sanderwallenberg@lemshaga.se

6/24/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]