Staying put in Gustavsberg
Wouldn't you?
So Sweden is a great place. I got a great shot of the sun 'rising' about an hour after I had that shot of the sun 'setting' and you can see what such a beautiful place this is. Kevin's friends are being wonderful hosts and hooked us up with our own little cabin along the water.
In the morning we headed into Stockholm again and went and saw a really neat museum which is built around a ship called the Vasa. This ship sank on its maiden voyage out of Stockholm Harbor. It is 350 years old and VERY well preserved. It was badly designed so that the many cannons on board actually made the ship top heavy.
About 25 people died in the accident.
After that I went for a swim in the Baltic Sea! It was cold but I enjoyed the swim for sure. Here are a couple other pics to enjoy.




1 Comments:
WoW!!!!Looks Beautiful
Great photography Dr. Greene!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]