Headed to Bergen, Norway...
Today we're getting on a train to Oslo and will be spending the night there before heading to Bergen, Norway. Why? Because it looks great and is highly recommended, is 'one of the most scenic train rides in the world', (and we had trouble finding a hostel in Copenhagen for the weekend). Wish us luck.


4 Comments:
The Amistad is headed out on a 15 month voyage tracing a common 1900's slave route. From New Haven to Nova Scotia to England to Africa. Now that would be an adventure. How lucky are they that you were the bung master!!!! Actually Dad thought he saw one popping out!!!!
I think I'm going to trace your route someday. I love the pictures.
O.K. every time I leave a comment it is wrong. It's an 1800's slave route.
You lucky guys! Have a great adventure!
Someday you will tell your kids about this! (?)
Love,
the other mother
Hey!
Hope you guys have a nice trip to Bergen!
When were you gonna come back to Oslo btw? We should meet up – I’ll give you a guided tour!
Have fun!
“Lots of love :-P” Towe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]