In Stockholm
I spent a couple of more days in Dublin. That was enough time to see a few more traditional Irish bands, see their national art gallery, the Guiness brewery, and Dublin Castle. From there I went to Cork and saw Blarney Castle and kissed the stone and headed up to Galway the next day and then back to Dublin. I will fill in more details later. Just wanted to let you know that I made it to Stockholm today and met up with Ferzoco. Tomorrow we are going to check out the city and meet up with his friend who is visiting his step mom here. Seeya!

1 Comments:
Hey Eric and Kevin. Now I'm a happy Mom!!! Gram, Dad and I are missing your daily postings. We enjoy watching where you are and what you are seeing of your incredible journey. P.S. It's Father's Day !!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]