ESG

Not so bad...

Jun 30, 2007

Quick Update...

We made it Stuttgart yesterday night and met up with Pete. He took us out in town with some local friends of his. He lived here for a summer so he knows the place pretty well. We are spending the night here again tonight and then heading to a town outside of Salzbourgtomorrow to do some hiking. Still enjoying everything and staying REAL busy.

We went to a bunch of museums in Amsterdam and Den Haag over the last couple of days. The highlight was probably the Van Gogh museum. It told his life story very well and I ws suprised how little I had known of the details.

Maybe someday I will find internet where I can download some pictures. Look forward to those!

Cheers, let me know if anything is new in CT,
Eric

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi eric, how are you?? feeling all right??;) was nice meeting you guys last night, enjoy your last day in stuttgart and have a great time in austria/in den Alpen!!
tschüß christine

6/30/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,

Glad to hear you are having a great time in Europe! Nothing new to report in CT.

7/02/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]