I am very happy to see an update. You don't know . I was begining to be a concerned mom! The photo's are stunning. You are not going to want to come home ever!!
I am loving your posts and your photos. Unfortunately I am unable to see your gallery (401 error), but I got a pretty good idea of where you have been from the photos on your blog.
Reading your blog has brought me back three years to my euro-trip. I guess I hadn't thought about it much recently because looking at those pictures brought about a surge of emotions and a strong desire to leave my job and go travel with you and your friends. I am so glad that you are having a great time and I can't wait for you to get back so that you can tell me of your many adventures.
There has been an exciting addition to the Watson house: Lucy and Lola, the two beagle-aussie mix puppies we rescued from a shelter.
Now get off the computer and go enjoy the rest of your time in Europe and have a safe trip back.
Hey Eric, was really nice to meet u! I am happy you took the time to go to the caves ;) I had a great time on the kiting trip.. and survived .. so if you read this at some later time .. the sailing is still on!
5 Comments:
I am very happy to see an update. You don't know . I was begining to be a concerned mom!
The photo's are stunning. You are not going to want to come home ever!!
LOVE MOM
Wow, i guess you have the time of your life, huh? i'm getting jealous!!hehe
no, enjoy!! nice pictures btw.
ciao christine
oh my...it keeps getting better and better, you keep out doing yourself. Amazing...
(anonymous = steve watson)
Eric,
I am loving your posts and your photos. Unfortunately I am unable to see your gallery (401 error), but I got a pretty good idea of where you have been from the photos on your blog.
Reading your blog has brought me back three years to my euro-trip. I guess I hadn't thought about it much recently because looking at those pictures brought about a surge of emotions and a strong desire to leave my job and go travel with you and your friends. I am so glad that you are having a great time and I can't wait for you to get back so that you can tell me of your many adventures.
There has been an exciting addition to the Watson house: Lucy and Lola, the two beagle-aussie mix puppies we rescued from a shelter.
Now get off the computer and go enjoy the rest of your time in Europe and have a safe trip back.
--Steve
Hey Eric,
was really nice to meet u! I am happy you took the time to go to the caves ;) I had a great time on the kiting trip.. and survived .. so if you read this at some later time .. the sailing is still on!
And for the rest.. It's all true.
Catch u later!
Father's older son, native selfthought parakiter
Jure
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]